Billing address and instructions
We wish to receive invoices to the German Community in Finland mainly in electronic form. If your company does not have the possibility to send invoices online or by e-mail, you can send your invoices in paper form by post to the address of the scanning service. We do not accept printed invoices to our postal address.
Deutsche Ev. Luth. Gemeinde in Finnland, 0213679-6
Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
Broker ID when sending from bank network: DABAFIHH *
* Please use this broker ID unless you can send invoices directly to the Maventa broker ID from your online invoicing software.
Receiving invoices by email to the scanning service
We hope that you will only send invoices to this address. Invoices will be sent to the service as PDF attachments and the attachments must be in the same file as the invoice itself.
Email invoice address: [email protected]
You can send multiple invoices in one email as long as each of the invoices is in a separate attachment. All files must have a different name.
- The maximum size of a single email is 5 MB.
- PDF files must be true PDF documents (PDF - version 1.3 or higher).
- PDF files must not be locked or password protected.
- The maximum external size of a document is Din A4/ 210 x 297 mm.
- The standard characters a-z, A-Z, 0-9 are permitted in the name of the attachment.
Please do not use special characters in the name or in the designation of attachments.
Receipt of invoices by post to the scanning service
The address details must be complete on both the invoice and the envelope so that the invoice can be forwarded to the recipient quickly and reliably.
Deutsche Ev. Luth. Gemeinde in Finnland, 02136796
PL 100, 80020 Kollektor Scan
Please send only invoice material to the scan address. These items are automatically credited to our organisation's accounts - and no other material (such as receipts, giveaways, credit cards and tickets) will reach us as recipients through this system.
Please use only black on a white background in your text: this is the best way to make out the data on the invoice. And, please do not use staples for invoices sent to the scanning service.